Friday, January 29, 2016

Font Friday - Vinegar Stroke

Long time, no blog!!  I have been away forever.  I have to say, I had no idea it had been so long since I'd posted.  The holidays came and I was super busy!  I got several orders for holiday gifts that were totally unexpected and I was swamped.  Then, I started working on my Etsy store and have just gotten engulfed in that world for a bit.

I've missed you guys and had to check back in!  I just received another new toy, a heat press, and I'm excited to share with you the things I'm going to make with it!  Until then, how about a font?

This week's font is....
Isn't it cute?  I love the balloon-ish, puffy letters!  You can download it HERE.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!