Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Simple Thank You Card


A few weeks ago, I needed to make several thank you cards.  I had been working a big wedding order for several weeks and was up to my eyeballs in glitter paper and glue dots.  I decided to settle for making a card with a ready-made design and I settled on one of the free files from Miss Kate Cuttables.

Side note - Miss Kate, you rock!


I took a scalloped frame and welded two pieces together to make the card base.


The woodgrain panel, flowers and wording are all a part of the file from Miss Kate.  LOVE!


I inked the edges of everything with brown ink, then added the flowers with foam dots so they would stand out. Voila!  Quick, easy and pretty card!

Have a fantabulous day!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!