Friday, November 21, 2014

Planning my 2015 Planner...


So, I'm planning my 2015 planner right now.  I have fallen in love with the ARC system by Staples and have spent a few weeks trying to get it just right to fit my needs.  BUT...  I'm super cheap.  I refuse to spend $5.00 on a pack of blank calendar pages from Staples when I don't love the fonts (good fonts are a MUST!) and I don't really love the design. 

So, I've been working on some printables for my book. After waffling back and for for what seems like seventeen years, I decided to start with a very plain blank calendar and then spruce it up as I go.

On a side note, I believe I have ADHD.  Not even kidding.  What has happened, since day one of planner planning, is I get off to a running start, then go to Pinterest for "inspiration" and it's all downhill from there.  I cannot focus if Pinterest is anywhere in sight.  I'm sure some of you have fallen into the black hole that is Pinterest.  You fall in, then cannot find your way out for about 6.5 hours! 

I. Can't. Help. Myself.

It's pathetic and childish, but it's me.  And today, I'm proud to say that I finished my blank lined pages and I want to share them with you!  I love sharing.  It's such fun!

You can download the blank pages HERE.  If you print them and make 'em fancy, send me a pic, will ya?  Pretty please?

Happy Planning!
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!