Saturday, September 13, 2014

Simple Card



I love making cards.  I know most of you that follow this blog do some type of paper crafting.  And wouldn't you agree that there's not much better in the world than sitting at your craft desk on a lazy Saturday afternoon just playing with paper and glue and glitter? It's loverly.


It's taking me a while to adjust from the world of Cricut to Silhouette.  I am so used to flipping through the Cricut books and looking at images on cartridges and finding images for the Silhouette is so different.  I LOVE the versatility and functions of this machine - and I will never go back - but I'm still gathering images and so making cards has proven to be a little more challenging when designing.  I made this from a free SVG I came across on Pinterest.


I stamped the sentiment, then went over the word "wish" with my Gelly Roll Stardust pen in clear.  It doesn't photograph well, but in person, it's just clear with sparkles and makes the words look groovy.  You can get the pens here:



Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!