Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pinterest Fun!

Sooo....I spend way too much time on Pinterest.  

I crave it.  

I long for it.  

Almost as much as Dr. Pepper and Doritos....  

It's quite sad, yet extremely gratifying.  It's like the Bermuda Triangle of the internet.  Once I'm there, I may or may not return.  

That being said, I was perusing Pinterest today at work and found some fun stuff I thought I'd share.  Here are my random Pinterest picks of the week:

Pinterest
Enough said, right?  I freely admit that once I'm home for the night, the bra is off.  As a rather busty girl (trust me - it stinks!), bras are difficult to buy, fit and find.  They are uncomfortable devices of torture to me and I am free of them as soon as possible!  Of course, the problem is if I were to get this shirt I'd have to wear a bra with it cuz we don't need our girls falling out the sides, right?  It's our lot in life as women, I suppose.  {sigh}


Pinterest
As you know, I saw the light and got a Silhouette Cameo at the beginning of this year.  I love the machine but am still learning all the things it can do.  I must try this.

 
Pinterest
I have recently fallen for the hype....jumped on the bandwagon...drank the kool-aid, so to speak...

I bought a tub of coconut oil.  A-maz-ing!

This stuff works for so many things.  Recently, my mom (who has dry skin like I do) told me she had started using this a nightly moisturizer.  So, I tried that a couple days ago.  My skin actually feels better.  Shock!  I was skeptical.  Since I loved the coconut oil, I'm sure would love this DIY cream too.  It's on my list.


Pinterest
How adorable is this?  I have no open walls in which to place it, but I want one!  But let's get real - Does any one's desk stay this tidy and coordinated?  Mine sure doesn't.  And that chair looks horrible uncomfortable.  But it would look great in my pretend house that never gets messy and doesn't actually get used!


Pinterest
Absolutely!  Enough said.


Have a great Thursday!

Hugs,
Cheryl










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!