Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello Sunshine!

 

Hello, sunshine!

I made this card for a friend of mine who has been facing some hard times.  I wanted something sunny and happy and fun!


Here's a close up of the center of my sun.  I added a few gems because everything is better with bling.  I inked the edges of everything with black.  I was worried the black would be too harsh, but I didn't want to use brown and didn't have some gray ink.  I gotta get some of that...


I made a little cloud, cut it out and put my stamp on there.  This was a cheapo, dollar bin stamp and I like it.


Although this was super simple, I really enjoyed making it.  The paper is from The Basics stack by The Paper Studio.  I designed this in the Silhouette Studio software.  I thought I'd share the file in case you all were interested in it.  Here's the link:


Happy Crafting!!
Cheryl



1 comment:

  1. I love your happy card, I'm sure it will cheer your friend up!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!