Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!


Hi my long lost blogosphere friends!  It's been so long.  I am getting a little misty eyed thinking about how much I've missed you guys and how glad I am to be back.

At least for the time being, all of our drama has subsided.  I am well and plan on staying that way.  We have moved into our new abode and are getting settled in.  And...I have a beautiful new craft room.  I am putting the final touches on snazzing it up, then I will be posting pics to share with you all.

Until then, I thought I'd share a card I made using my new favorite toy, my Silhouette Cameo.


This is the first card I made using my Cameo.  I wanted to make thank you cards for the nice, wonderful friends that came to visit me and took care of me during my hospital stay, and although this one was kinda cheesy, I thought it was fun.  I got it from the Silhouette Online Store.


It's hard to tell from the pics (I took them in a hurry in bad light), but on the gray and dark blue pieces of the toaster, I used Glossy Accents to make it look shiny.  And instead of an envelope, the little toast card just slides down in it's slot in the toaster.  Isn't that so fun?

I know these pics aren't great and there aren't many of them, but I just wanted to share something so badly with you all.  It really makes my heart happy to share things with you guys!

Hugs,
Cheryl




1 comment:

  1. cute Cheryl!! hope things calm down for you now - congrats on getting moved into a new place :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!