Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Masculine Cards

As I’ve mentioned before, I have a really hard time making masculine cards.  I wanted to share a couple of really simple ones I made. 

masculine thanks 1

masculine thanks 1a

For both cards, I used simple strips of patterned paper matted on solid colors.  I added brads to the white piece on each.

masculine thanks 2a

masculine thanks 2

I used brown Kraft paper for the base of each and put the stamped piece of paper on with foam tape so it stood up just a bit.

I know these are quite plain, but most men that I know prefer the simple patterns and geometric shapes.

If you have pictures or ideas for good masculine cards, I’d like to hear/see them!

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for a masculine card...simple, love them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! Perfect to make and keep ready to use. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!